A talk about Art

Hello, the purpose of this blog is to help bring to life a love of all art that is out there. Here you will find the masters to the most current artists out there. You will have a chance to learn a little about them and share your thoughts on their work. And along the way we will have some fun and questions and trivia about anything ART.

Friday, December 9, 2016

How to draw a realistic eye

I am hoping that you will stop and watch this video on how to draw an eye, I also hope the video works, but if you really want to learn how to draw people then you need to draw and practice.  Unfortunately there is no other way to get better.

video

If the video worked, which I hope it did, did you watch it?  Did you try the techniques?  Did you pick up any new skills that you could apply to a future project?

10 comments:

  1. This video didn't play but I learned a lot from it. The best way to draw an eye is to not start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and Second comment son! Try and stop me, You can't! I still cant see the video Mrs. DeWitt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video also did not work for me. But though magic, I fed the video into my brain and learned all the skills. #3rdcomment

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video didnt work. But watching the video of drawing the eye in class sure taught me a lot. It taught me that I should stick to stick people. The eye is probably the hardest part to draw on a face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video didn't work for me, but my drawings of eyes are already good enough. I don't think I need to compare one of my eyes to a video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching the video didn't help me much. I did do a pretty good job drawing the eye during class. But that could of used some improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very influential video Mrs.DeWitt! Almost as infuential as the Migos and that's saying a lot! I couldn't see the video but it was pretty good Yeh,Dat Way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video didn't work for me but drawing eyes is super fun to me. I love finding all the perfections in someones eye. It tells a lot about the person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the eye is so beautiful. The eye looks real. It is mind blowing of the accomplishments you can accomplish if you put your mind to it. I will have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eyes are amazing features of a human! They make the light shine and reflect to show your alive!!! It would be difficult to not be able to see... I really have sympathy for the blind!

    ReplyDelete